Stemming from our PPMD’s Connect Roundtables, PPMD’s End Duchenne Tour stops were formally established in 2015 as the Every Single One Tour. Tour stops are typically one-day long events, providing updates on the latest clinical trials and early-stage research, care standards, practical resources, and opportunities to become involved in PPMD’s programs and The Duchenne Registry.
Over the past few years, this program has continued to evolve to better meet the unique needs of the Duchenne community by tailoring each event to the corresponding tour stop location, in addition to creating inclusive tracks for adults living with Duchenne and Spanish-speaking families.
2021 Tour Stops
Despite the pandemic, we had an incredibly successful program experience in 2020, reaching over 400 members of the Duchenne community and collaborating with 35 Duchenne experts from prominent neuromuscular centers, including PPMD’s Certified Duchenne Care Center program.
We will be kicking off this year’s tour virtually, and look forward to connecting with the Duchenne community all over the country. Although each tour stop will be marketed to those in the region, we welcome anyone to register and attend regardless of where you live!
- New Orleans, LA – Saturday, March 6, 2021 – Register now
- Louisville, KY – Saturday, April 17, 2021
- Jackson, WY – Saturday, May 15, 2021
- San Diego, CA – Fall 2021 (Bilingual Event)
- Washington, DC – Fall 2021 (Adult-Specific Care Track)
* Make sure you are signed up to receive emails from PPMD to be notified when registration opens for additional tour stops.