Finance and Operations
Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy prides itself on being transparent in every realm, especially when it comes to our financial investments in Duchenne. Our Annual Report reflects this transparency by providing not only a detailed account of our programs and commitment to research, advocacy, and care but it also includes detailed financial records. To learn more about our nonprofit status, please click the links below.
Our EIN is 31-1405490
- Download our IRS 501c3 determination letter (PDF)
- Download our 990 (PDFs): 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007
- Download Audited Financials (PDFs): 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012,2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- View our Better Business Bureau profile
Download the Annual Report (PDF) or click the image below to browse through it (you can also open it in a larger window).
Operations & Policies
- Download our Corporate Relations Policy (PDF)
- Download our Conflict of Interest Policy (PDF)
- Download our Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form (PDF)
- Download our Whistleblower Policy (PDF)
- Download our Gift Acceptance Policy (PDF)
Recognition & Honors
Visit the Awards section to learn more about the honors and recognition PPMD has received.