PPMD’s End Duchenne Tour
In an effort to reach every single family facing a Duchenne diagnosis in the U.S., PPMD has launched a multi-year community experience called the End Duchenne Tour. Combining each of the pillars that make up PPMD’s mission, the End Duchenne Tour brings updates on research, advocacy, and care to cities across the country, featuring a roster of leading experts in the Duchenne space.
You have told us what topics are the most important to you and we have listened, using your feedback to inform our robust agenda at each tour stop. This is also an opportunity to connect with local families and, when possible, explore your area Certified Duchenne Care Center.
As always, each meeting is free with breakfast and lunch provided. Kids are also welcome to attend and participate in PPMD’s Kids Track.
- Morristown, NJ – February 3, 2018 – Recap
- Grand Rapids, MI – March 24, 2018 – Recap
- St. Paul, MN – April 28, 2018 – Recap
- Birmingham, AL – June 2, 2018 – Recap
- Billings, MT – Remote
- Dallas, TX – October 13, 2018
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA – November 3, 2018
- Cincinnati, OH – November 17, 2018
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Winter 2019
- Omaha, Nebraska- Spring 2019
- Portland, Maine – Spring 2019
- Wilmington, Delaware – Fall 2019
- Memphis, Tennessee – Fall 2019
Specific dates and locations will be added over the coming weeks.
*Registration opens 1-2 months prior to each event. Make sure you are signed up to receive emails from PPMD to be notified when registration opens.