PPMD’s End Duchenne Tour
In an effort to reach every single family facing a Duchenne diagnosis in the U.S., PPMD has launched a multi-year community experience called the End Duchenne Tour. Combining each of the pillars that make up PPMD’s mission, the End Duchenne Tour brings updates on research, advocacy, and care to cities across the country, featuring a roster of leading experts in the Duchenne space.
You have told us what topics are the most important to you and we have listened, using your feedback to inform our robust agenda at each tour stop. This is also an opportunity to connect with local families and, when possible, explore your area Certified Duchenne Care Center.
As always, each meeting is free with breakfast and lunch provided. Kids are also welcome to attend and participate in PPMD’s Kids Track.
PPMD’s End Duchenne Tour focuses on connecting families with leading experts and each other while highlighting the robust work of PPMD and our partners.
Tour stops are typically one-day long events and provide updates on the latest clinical trials and early-stage research, care standards, practical resources and opportunities to become involved in PPMD’s programs and The Duchenne Registry.
Thanks to the increasing power and reach of PPMD’s Connect groups, PPMD is expanding the End Duchenne Tour in 2020 to include Connect Group Sessions, which will provide condensed agendas led by Connect Coordinators and allow families to discover a local Duchenne community.
* Specific dates and locations will be added over the coming weeks. Registration opens 1-2 months prior to each event. Make sure you are signed up to receive emails from PPMD to be notified when registration opens.
- Houston, TX – Connect Session: January 18, 2020 – Recap
- Atlanta, GA: March 14, 2020 – Held Virtually
- Milwaukee, WI
- St. Louis, MO
- Portland, OR
- Miami, FL – Connect Session
- Long Island, NY
2019 Recaps & Resources:
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Recap
- Omaha, Nebraska – Recap
- Portland, Maine – Recap
- Wilmington, Delaware – Recap
- Memphis, Tennessee – Recap
- Spanish – Remote – Recordings