We are just days away from the 13th Annual Coach To Cure MD presented by Werner Ladder on Saturday, November 14!
This weekend, AFCA Coaches around the country will be wearing Coach To Cure MD patches, raising awareness, and encouraging their fans to donate to help keep us moving towards the goal line in our fight to end Duchenne.
We Need Your Help to Tackle Duchenne!
Even though we’re not able to have families join us on the field this year, we still need you in the game! Join our virtual team of supporters for Saturday’s games, and then tune in Sunday evening for our special performance with country star Chase Rice!
- Create a Fundraising Page: Want to score some donations to PPMD in honor of your family or favorite team? Create your own Coach To Cure MD Fundraising Page or Facebook Fundraiser to send to family and friends and share on social media.
- Check out the Schedule: View the listing of televised games this weekend!
- Text To Give $25: Thanks to YOU, every dollar raised through Coach To Cure MD has helped advance promising research and potential therapies for Duchenne. Help us continue to score touchdowns by texting CURE to 501501 to donate $25!
- Sport the Patch on Social Media: Join our virtual team by adding the Coach To Cure MD patch to your profile picture!
- Spread the word to #TackleDuchenne: Use the hashtag #TackleDuchenne on social media and follow Coach To Cure MD on Facebook and Twitter!
Don’t Miss Our Special Performance with Country Star Chase Rice
On Sunday, November 15 at 7 PM EST, country star Chase Rice will host a special live streamed virtual performance, An Intimate Evening of Music with Chase Rice presented by Werner Ladder to raise additional awareness and funds to support our fight to end Duchenne!
Chase Rice is best known for his Double Platinum chart-topping single “Eyes On You” and for co-writing the smash hit “Cruise,” recorded by Florida-Georgia line — which topped the country chart longer than any song that came before it.
The performance will be streamed Sunday, November 15 at 7 PM EST on the Coach To Cure MD Facebook page.Coach To Cure MD Facebook Page >