Teen & Adult Track
2021 PPMD Virtual Conference Teen & Adult Track programming is hosted by PPMD’s Adult Advisory Committee (PAAC).
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access the Teen & Adult Track Live Sessions
Click the links below to access the Teen & Adult Track sessions. Please note, these are private sessions for Teen & Adult Track registrants only. You must be a teen/adult living with Duchenne/Becker ages 14+ to participate.
- Thursday, June 24: 8:30 PM EDT – Virtual Zoom Social
- Friday, June 25: 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM EDT – Relationships & Social Networks and Mental Health
This session will be split into two topics, with groups rotating after 45 minutes.
- Relationships & Social Networks – This is a closed session to discuss friendships, dating, and an opportunity to learn about the female perspective of living with a disability with Abby Lehner, Amanda Knightly, and Steven Teal.
- Mental Health – This is a closed session to discuss mental health including strategies to navigate support and reach mental wellbeing with Pat Moeschen and James Poysky, PhD.
- Saturday, June 26: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT – Finding Purpose & Setting Goals
This workshop, led by life coach Ryan Russell, PhD, will focus on finding purpose through setting short and long term goals. The PAAC will moderate small working groups focused on specific interests and explore strategies to achieve goals.
Schedule at a glance
IMPORTANT: Please note all session times noted below are Eastern Time.View the PPMD 2021 Virtual Annual Conference schedule & directory.