PPMD’s 2018 Annual Conference Resource Fair Providers
Each year we welcome specialized resource providers from around the country to interact with us at PPMD’s Annual Conference.
We so appreciate the time and investment from all of our resource providers. We know that there’s a lot of information distributed during your time at conference and sometimes those conversations across a table need to be revisited. Our resource providers are always happy to hear from you, so please feel free to reach out!
Those who hit the road and spent time with us in Arizona this year were:
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital provided information about their muscular dystrophy clinics.
Contact: Annette McClure at Annette.McClure@NationwideChildrens.org
- TRiNDS provided information about their clinical research services: Clinical operations, data management, biostatistics, patient science liaison, and study measurements.
Contact: Lauren Morgenroth at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kinova Robotics demonstrated their Jaco robotic arm and O540 dynamic arm support
Contact: Ron Borgschulte at email@example.com
- United Access demonstrated their wheelchair accessible van, lifts, and hand controls, and provided information about services, rentals, sales in the Arizona area.
Contact: Scott Stowers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Duchenne Family Assistance Program (DFAP) is a collaboration between Little Hercules Foundation and Team Joseph. The program assists families with issues related to insurance, Medicaid, and social services. The program also helps families obtain equipment and services not covered by insurance, as well as travel assistance for expert care and educational events.
Contact: Marissa Penrod at email@example.com
To learn more about our industry partners that sponsored conference and took part in the resource fair, please visit parentprojectmd.org/exploretrials.
Additionally, don’t forget that PPMD’s Resource Center is ever expanding and always available to you! Visit parentprojectmd.org/resourcecenter.