The 16th Annual Coach to Cure MD Game Day is Saturday, September 30th!
With over 280 schools participating this year, we couldn’t be more grateful to have you on our team! There will be plenty of televised college football games around the country with coaches wearing Coach to Cure MD patches, mentioning Duchenne on social media, and encouraging fans to text a donation.
The goals of Coach to Cure MD are simple:
- Raise national awareness of the disorder
- Raise money to fund research for a cure
Join us in some game day activation and help us spread awareness!
Coach to Cure MD Game Day Tips
- Post a picture of your game day crew on social media to help us #TackleDuchenne! Tag @CoachToCureMD, @ParentProjectMD, and @WeAreAFCA for a chance to appear on our social media channels!
- Share your fundraising page via email and social media! Haven’t created one yet? Make one here!
- Donate to Coach to Cure MD! Make a $25 donation by texting CURE to 501501 or donate online!
- Share a 10-30 second video on social media about what Coach to Cure MD means to you and/or your child! You can also send videos to email@example.com for us to share on our channels.
- Hosting a Coach to Cure MD game or event at your school? Check out our Media Kit for all the insight on example messaging you can use!