Accessibility & Recreation
Seeking your suggestions!
- Disability Rights, New Jersey
210 South Broad Street, 3rd Floor
Trenton, NJ 08608
Department of Education
- Office of Special Education Program, Dept. of Education
Peggy McDonald, Director
100 Riverview Plaza, P. O. Box 500
Trenton, NJ 08625-0500
Early Intervention Services (Infant and toddler)
- Early Intervention Program
Division of Family Health Services
NJ Department of Health & Senior Services
Director Terry Harrison, Part C Coordinator
P. O. Box 364
Trenton, NJ 08625
Early Intervention Services (Ages 3 to 5)
- Office of Special Education Programs
Riverview Executive Plaza, Building 100
Trenton, NJ 08625
PTI (Parent Training and Information Centers)
- Statewide Parent Advocacy Network (SPAN)
35 Halsey Street, 4th Floor
Newark, NJ 07102
- Association for Special Children & Families (ASCF)
PO Box 494
Hewitt, NJ 07421
- The John Lepping Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship has been designed by the Lep Foundation for Youth Education (a public charity that provides financial assistance to Tri-State students seeking to further their education).
- Rider University – Business Programs and Resources for Entrepreneurs or Graduates with a Disability
Health & Well-Being
- Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund
The Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund is a financial assistance program for New Jersey Families whose children have an illness or condition otherwise uncovered by insurance, State or Federal programs, or other source, such as fundraising. The Fund is intended to assist in preserving a family’s ability to cope with the responsibilities which accompany a child’s significant health problems.
Catastrophic Illness Fund information
- New Jersey Family Care Children’s Health Insurance Program
This program provides health insurance to children under age 19 and parents and caretaker relatives of children based on family size and income. Covered services include medical, dental, vision and mental health.
- State of NJ Department of Human Services, Disability programs
The New Jersey Department of Human Services works in partnership with families, consumers, advocacy groups, service providers and state and municipal officials throughout the state to ensure that the rights of people with disabilities are protected and that they and their families have access to quality programs and services that meet their needs.
- Disability Benefits 101
Provides tools and information on employment, health coverage, and benefits.
What New Jersey-specific resources would you like to add or update? Email firstname.lastname@example.org