PPMD's 2014 Advocacy Conference
February 23-25 • Washington, DC
Come and advocate for Duchenne directly with Members of
Congress. Our annual Advocacy Conference continues to yield results for the
Over the last 13 years our Advocacy has resulted in...
- A full and promising Duchenne drug development pipeline with nearly 20 potential therapies in clinical testing and several others in earlier stages of development.
- Over $250 million in funding for Duchenne related programs at the National Institutes of Health, Center for Disease Control, and Department of Defense.
- A standard of care being established for all those diagnosed with Duchenne, which has markedly improved the quality of life and expanded the average life by 10 years.
continue to raise our voices on Capitol Hill, educate Members of Congress, help to maintain funding levels for critical duchenne programs, and
never stop until the day we end Duchenne.
We hope you can join us in DC.
(TO REGISTER SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND CLICK "SIGN ME UP")
First Time Advocating?
Don't be intimidated. Before you meet with your members of Congress, PPMD will provide you with extensive training and support, so you go into your meetings feeling empowered and prepared.
Washington Marriott Wardman Park I 2660 Woodley Road, NW I Washington, DC 20008
Tentative Conference Agenda
- Sunday 3pm-7pm: Advocate training
- Monday 8am- 12:30pm: Update on draft guidance development
- Monday 1pm-5pm- Advocate hill visits
- Tuesday 9am-5pm- Advocate hill visits
Questions? Please Contact Ryan Fisher at email@example.com