**Registration for this race is now closed. Please consider joining us at another race on our calendar, or if you're interested in joining us at Disneyland next year email email@example.com.**
Run to end Duchenne at the Happiest Race on Earth! As Run For Our Sons’ largest West Coast race, this a great opportunity to meet other families, run for something you believe in, and create wonderful memories with your family while going the distance to end Duchenne.
Calendar of Races:
Disneyland® 5K - Friday, September 1st
Disneyland® 10K - Saturday, September 2nd (SOLD OUT)
Disneyland® Half Marathon - Sunday, September 3rd
Disneyland® Dumbo Double Dare Challenge - Saturday, September 2nd AND Sunday, September 3rd - (SOLD OUT)
Run For Our Sons Requirements
Disneyland® Dumbo Double Dare Challenge: $320 registration fee that counts toward your $1,300 fundraising minimum.
Disneyland® Half Marathon: $175 registration fee that counts toward your $1,000 fundraising minimum.
Disneyland® 10K: $120 registration fee that counts toward your $750 fundraising minimum.
Disneyland® 5K: $80 registration fee that counts toward your $500 fundraising minimum.
If you ran this race with the Run For Our Sons team in 2016, your entry for 2017 is FREE!
Enter Discount Code FREE when you register. YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO USE THE DISCOUNT CODE.
- To help you reach your fundraising goal, PPMD provides fundraising tips, a personalized webpage and other fundraising tools. Our fundraising minimums are determined on a race-by-race basis in order to recover costs and maximize the funding going directly to help those living with Duchenne.
- Fundraising minimum due date: August 25, 2017
By joining the RFOS team for this race, you are personally pledging to raise the required fundraising minimum. If your minimum has not been met by the date specified above, PPMD staff will contact you to secure your position on the team with a credit card. You will then have four weeks after the date of the race to continue to collect donations, after which time you will be asked to make up the difference between the minimum and what you have raised.
Run For Our Sons Team Benefits
- Paid registration and guaranteed entry into the race
- Invitations for you and a guest* to our Private Welcome & Pasta Dinner
- Official Run For Our Sons technical shirt and T-shirt
- Personal fundraising web page & fundraising support
- Training resources such as virtual training links and publications
- Frequent team email updates
- Knowledge that you are helping to support PPMD’s work to improve the treatment, quality of life and long-term outlook for all individuals affected by Duchenne muscular dystrophy
*Guest is for half marathon, 10K and Dumbo Double Dare runners only.
“All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.”