2013 End Duchenne Bike Tour
Bike Tour Details
Date: Sunday, October 13th
Time: Departure at 8:30AM
Where: Start and finish at Charles Stratton School
15 Fredrick Blvd, Woolwich Twp, NJ 08085
- Safety Tips
- What to carry……..
- SAG support provided
- All rest stops equipped with food and beverages.
- Lunch provided at the finish line
- Helmets are mandatory to participate
- The event will be held rain or shine
- Souvenir End Duchenne t-shirt for each rider if registered by October 3rd
- The route cue sheets: 10 miles, 25 miles, 53 miles
- Painted road markings and directional signage (12" x 18" lawn signs) will be provided
- Click here for a sample sponsor letter to send to family and friends.
- Registration fee is $35 by Oct 11 and $40 after and day of event.
- Online registration will be available until 12 noon on October 12th.
- Registration will be accepted on day of ride starting at 7:45 AM.
- Forms of Payment accepted- Cash, Check with Valid ID, MC, AMEX, Visa.
A legal guardian must sign a waiver for any riders under the age of 18 and must be accompanied by an adult. Download Waiver Now
Call 609-206-0939 or email us at email@example.com.
Unable to Ride but still want to help by donating?
About Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is the most common fatal genetic disorder diagnosed in childhood, affecting approximately 1 in every 3,500 live male births (about 20,000 new cases each year). Because the Duchenne gene is found on the X-chromosome, it primarily affects boys; however, it occurs across all races and cultures.