Person of the Month
Each month, we feature a member of our community who has shown exceptional commitment and passion in the fight to end Duchenne. This person could be a parent, researcher, Member of Congress, care giver, runner, friend - anyone who has made a palpable impact on the PPMD community.
This year we will be celebrating some of the amazing people that make up the Duchenne patient community. We have featured parents, caretakers, researchers, scientists, physicians, therapists, etc., but we thought it was time to feature those living with Duchenne.
For more information about PPMD's Person of the Month, please contact Will Nolan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 2013 - Our Voices
- November 2013 - Ansel Lurio, 29 years old
- October 2013 - Jake Pritchard, 9 years old
- September 2013 - TJ Clime, 9 years old
- August 2013 - Mitchell Peterson, 17 years old
- July 2013 - John Owen Dumm, 9 years old
- June 2013 - Ben Dupree, 20 years old
- May 2013 - Jack Knight, 12 years old
- April 2013 - Matt Scheivert, 17 years old
- March 2013 - Christopher Cameron, 11 years old
- February 2013 - Tayjus Surampudi, 17 years old
- January 2013 - Anthony DeVergillo, 19 years old
- December 2012 - Mohammed Haider, 23 years old
- November 2012 - Michael Counterman, 20 years old
- October 2012 - Ryan “Wheelz” Schmidt, 20 years old
- September 2012 - Connor Vassigh, 6 years old
- August 2012 - Sean Quigg, 18 years old
- July 2012 - Jack and Nolan Willis, 10 years old
- June 2012 - Elizabeth Heller, 25 years old
- May 2012 - Cory Stalling, 11 years old
- April 2012 - Francis Desmond, 13 years old
- March 2012 - Ricky Tsang, 30 years old
- February 2012 - Jonathan Piacentino, 18 years old
- January 2012 - Sam Hersom, 10 years old
Our family-centered approach is at the heart of everything we do. Learn more.