On September 24, 2016, universities from around the country will show their support of Coach To Cure MD in simple, effective ways.
How can you be a part of Coach To Cure MD? It's easy...
- Wear the patch (and have your coaching staff wear the patch) on September 24.
Register your team today, and we will get patches to you prior to 9/24.
- Mention Coach to Cure MD in your media events for the week (press conferences, coaches' shows, interviews, etc.) Use the opportunity to raise awareness about Duchenne muscular dystrophy and Coach to Cure MD. (You will receive talking points in your packet of info after you register; If you would like to know about families in your area that can help by appearing with you at press conferences, don't hesitate to contact Rachel Poysky at Rachel@CoachToCureMD.org.)
And if you'd like to get more involved...
- Air a PSA during the game that will provide information on how attendees can donate. (specifically by texting the word “CURE” to 90999).
- Show a brief video about the project during (or before) the game. It will feature a family affected by Duchenne and how attendees can help.
- Or come up with your own way to raise awareness and resources at your game. You know what works best for your school and we'll do what we can to support your efforts!
It's that easy...and so important! If you have any questions or need
more information, please contact Rachel Poysky at Rachel@CoachToCureMD.org.