PPMD's 2017 Advocacy Conference
February 12-14 • Washington, DC
Come and advocate for Duchenne directly with Members of
Congress. Our annual Advocacy Conference continues to yield results for the
Over the last 15 years our Advocacy has resulted in...
- A full and promising Duchenne drug development pipeline with over 40 companies developing drugs for Duchenne.
- Over $400 million in funding for Duchenne related programs at the National Institutes of Health, Center for Disease Control, and Department of Defense.
- A standard of care established for all those diagnosed with Duchenne, which has markedly improved the quality of life and extended lifespan.
We hope you can join us in DC.
(TO REGISTER SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND CLICK "SIGN ME UP")
- Sunday, February 12th, 3pm-7:30pm - Advocate training
- Monday, February 13th, 9am-12pm - Access & Reimbursement Policy Forum
- Monday, February 13th, 9am-5pm - Hill meetings
- Tuesday, February 14th, 9am-5pm - Hill meetings
First Time Advocating?
Don't be intimidated. Before you meet with your members of Congress, PPMD will provide you with extensive training and support, so you go into your meetings feeling empowered and prepared.
Rooms are available at a discounted group rate of $229/night at the Mayflower Hotel, located at 1127 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington DC, 202-347-3000. Reservations can be made online using our dedicated online reservation link. Reservations must be made before January 21, 2017.
Please Contact Ryan Fisher at email@example.com.